Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD
HAIRSTON.org ID#803, b. 27 October 1818, d. 17 October 1850
|Father*||General John DILLARD Jr. b. 23 Dec 1783, d. a 1847|
|Mother*||Matilda HUGHES b. 1783|
|Birth*||Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD was born on 27 October 1818.1|
|He was the son of General John DILLARD Jr. and Matilda HUGHES.|
|Marriage*||Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD married Elizabeth P. HAIRSTON, daughter of Peter HAIRSTON and Ruth Stovall HAIRSTON, on 20 January 1845 in Henry County, Virginia. Minister Welington E. Webb and his records indicate January 21 as marriage date. Family Bible indicates January 21.|
HAIRSTON FAMILY BIBLE.2,3
|Census 1850*||Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD appeared on the census of 21 September 1850 in Henry County, Virginia, Peter F. 32, Elizabeth 22, Samuel Hairston 21, Peter H. Dillard 5, Louisa H. Dillard 3, John S. Dillard 1.4|
|Death*||He died on 17 October 1850 at age 31.3,1 |
|Burial*||He was buried in Font Hill Cemetery, Henry County, Virginia.1|
|Elizabeth P. HAIRSTON b. 25 Dec 1827, d. 16 Jun 1907|
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S67] Dodd, Virginia Anderson, Henry County, Virginia, Marriage Bonds, 1778-1849, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. Baltimore 1976.
- [S142] Hairston Family, Peter Hairston Bible - 1750-1928, The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Translated Out of the Original Greek: and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised. Boston, Published by C. Ewer, T. Bedlington, and J. H. A. Frost. 1828., North Carolina, State Archives of North Carolina.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S141] Samuel Hairston Family Bible 1755-1891 - North Carolina.
|Last Edited||21 Nov 2021|