HAIRSTON.org ID#805, b. 8 November 1849
|Father*||Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD3 b. 27 Oct 1818, d. 17 Oct 1850|
|Mother*||Elizabeth P. HAIRSTON b. 25 Dec 1827, d. 16 Jun 1907|
|Birth*||John H. DILLARD was born on 8 November 1849 in Virginia.1,2 |
|He was the son of Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD and Elizabeth P. HAIRSTON.3|
|Census 1850||John H. DILLARD appeared on the 1850 census of Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD on 21 September 1850 in Henry County, Virginia; Peter F. 32, Elizabeth 22, Samuel Hairston 21, Peter H. Dillard 5, Louisa H. Dillard 3, John S. Dillard 1.1|
|Census 1870||John H. DILLARD appeared on the 1870 census of Elizabeth P. HAIRSTON on 12 August 1870 in Ridgeway, Henry County, Virginia; Elizabeth R. Reamey 41, John H. Dillard 20, Sue S. Reamey 15, Martha R. Reamey 14, Overton R. Reamey 13, Samuel Reamey 10.4|
|Census 1880||John H. DILLARD appeared on the 1880 census of Elizabeth P. HAIRSTON on 19 June 1880 in Horse Pasture, Henry County, Virginia; Elizabeth Reamey 52, Susan Reamey 26 (daughter), Ruth Reamey 23 (daughter), Overton Reamey 21 (son), Samuel Reamey 18 (son), John Dillard 31 (son).5|
|Charts||Descendant Chart (#1)|
Descendant Chart (#2)
Descendant Chart Box
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S141] Samuel Hairston Family Bible 1755-1891 - North Carolina.
- [S142] Hairston Family, Peter Hairston Bible - 1750-1928, The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Translated Out of the Original Greek: and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised. Boston, Published by C. Ewer, T. Bedlington, and J. H. A. Frost. 1828., North Carolina, State Archives of North Carolina.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||1 Mar 2016|