HAIRSTON.org ID#804, b. 1 July 1846
|Father*||Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD3,4 b. 27 Oct 1818, d. 17 Oct 1850|
|Mother*||Elizabeth P. HAIRSTON b. 25 Dec 1827, d. 16 Jun 1907|
|Birth*||Dr. Peter H. DILLARD Jr. was born on 1 July 1846 in Virginia.1,3,4 |
|He was the son of Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD and Elizabeth P. HAIRSTON.3,4|
|Census 1850||Dr. Peter H. DILLARD Jr. appeared on the 1850 census of Dr. Peter Francisco DILLARD on 21 September 1850 in Henry County, Virginia; Peter F. 32, Elizabeth 22, Samuel Hairston 21, Peter H. Dillard 5, Louisa H. Dillard 3, John S. Dillard 1.1|
|Census 1930*||Dr. Peter H. DILLARD Jr. appeared on the census of 1930 in Rocky Mount, Franklin, Virginia, Dalton H Dillard 55, Ethel C Dillard 52, Clayborn J Dillard 18, Peter H Dillard 81 and others.5|
|Charts||Descendant Chart (#1)|
Descendant Chart (#2)
Descendant Chart Box
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S47] Find A Grave Website - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individual's death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S141] Samuel Hairston Family Bible 1755-1891 - North Carolina.
- [S142] Hairston Family, Peter Hairston Bible - 1750-1928, The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Translated Out of the Original Greek: and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised. Boston, Published by C. Ewer, T. Bedlington, and J. H. A. Frost. 1828., North Carolina, State Archives of North Carolina.
- [S1930] 1930 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||1 Mar 2016|