HAIRSTON.org ID#4816, b. 4 October 1725
|Father*||Rev. James ANDERSON1,2,3 b. 17 Nov 1678, d. 16 Jul 1740|
|Mother*||Suit GARLAND1 d. 24 Dec 1736|
|Marriage*||Susannah ANDERSON married Col. John WOODS, son of Michael WOODS and Mary CAMPBELL, in Pennsylvania.4,3,5|
|Birth*||Susannah ANDERSON was born on 4 October 1725.6|
|She was the daughter of Rev. James ANDERSON and Suit GARLAND.1,2,3|
|NOTE*||There is also information indicating that Susan Anderson married a Robert Taylor.|
|Col. John WOODS b. 19 Feb 1712, d. 14 Oct 1791|
- [S3050] Woodworth, R. Bell. (1954). The Descendants of Robert And John Poage, Pioneer Settlers In Augusta County, Va.: a Genealogy Based On the Manuscript Collections of Prof. Andrew Woods Williamson, Henry Martyn Williamson, And John Guy Bishop. Staunton, Va.: Priv. print. by the McClure Print. Co., 1954. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89067449405, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S227] Ziegler, J. L. An Authentic History of Donegal Presbyterian Church: Located In East Donegal Township, Lancaster Co., Pa.. Mount Joy, Pa.; F. McManus, Jr. & Co., Philadelphia, 1902 .
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89072986656, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S146] Woods, Edgar. Albemarle County in Virginia: Giving Some Account of What It Was by Nature, of What It Was Made by Man, and of Some of the Men Who Made It. Charlottesville, Va.: Michie Co., printers, 1901. Print. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/hvd.32044019921394, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3048] Woods, Neander Montgomaery; The Woods-McAfee Memorial, containing an account of John Woods and James McAfee of Ireland, and their descendants in America, Courier-Journal Job Printing Co., Louisville, KY - 1905, unknown repository.
- [S3210] Miller, W. Harris. History and Genealogies of the Families of Miller, Woods, Harris, Wallace, Maupin, Oldham, Kavanaugh, and Brown (illustrated): with interspersions of notes of the families of Dabney, Reid, Martin, Broaddus, Gentry, Jarman, Jameson, Ballard, Mullins, Michie, Moberley, Covington, Browning, Duncan, Yancey, and others. Richmond, Ky.: https://hdl.handle.net/2027/loc.ark:/13960/t1jh3mm0v, unknown repository.
- [S3408] Stewart, Robert. Colonel George Steuart And His Wife Margaret Harris: Their Ancestors And Descendants With Appendixes of Related Families, Portraits And Illustrations, a Genealogical History. Lahore, India: Printed at the "Civil and military gazette" press, 1907. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/pst.000007463556, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
|Last Edited||5 Mar 2018|