- [S150] The Alstons and Allstons of North and South Carolina, Joseph Asbury Groves, The Franklin Printing and Publishing Company, Atlanta, Ga. 1901.
- [S153] Heller, William Jacob. History of Northampton County [Pennsylvania] And the Grand Valley of the Lehigh: Under Supervision And Revision of William J. Heller, Assisted by an Advisory Board of Editors ... Boston, New York [etc.]: The American historical society, 1920. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89066074444 Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S155] Christchurch,Va. Christ Church, and National Society of the Colonial Dames of America in the Commonwealth of Virginia. The Parish Register of Christ Church, Middlesex County, Va., From 1653 to 1812. Richmond: W. E. Jones, Printer, 1897., Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S156] Compiled by Jeanne Mitchell and Jordan Tabb, Ancestor Lineages of Members Texas Society National Society Colonial Dames Seventeenth Century, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, Maryland.
- [S159] Hayden, Horace E. Virginia Genealogies: A Genealogy of the Glassell Family of Scotland and Virginia. Baltimore: Genealogical Pub. Co, 1966. Print.
- [S160] Genealogies of Virginia Families - From Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine - Volume 1 (1919-1952).
- [S161] The Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. IV, unknown author, n.pub.
- [S162] Encyclopedia of Virginia Biography, Vol. I (n.pub.).
- [S165] Semple, Robert B., History of Baptist in Virginia.
- [S196] Hammond, Peter W., Complete Peerage or a History of the House of Lords and All its Members From the Earliest Times, Volume XIV, Sutton Publishing, Stroud, Gloucestershire 1998.
- [S197] The Life of The Right Honourable Willielma, Viscountess Glenorchy, Thomas Snell Jones, William Whyte and Co., 1824.
- [S201] Sir Sidney Lee, editor, The Dictionary of National Biography, Volume (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as The Dictionary of National Biography.
- [S202] Historical Southern Families. Volume III (n.pub.).
- [S203] History of the Transactions in Scotland in the years 1715-16, Volume 1, Prince Charles Edward George Charles, (J. Fisher & Co., 1816).
- [S204] The Succession of Ministers in the Church of Scotland from the Reformations Vol 1, Hew Scott, Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh, 1915.
- [S207] New Orleans, Louisiana, Death Records Index, 1804-1949.
- [S215] Records of the Carruthers Family, A. Stanley Carruthers and R.C. Ried, (Elliot Stock, London).
- [S225] Copies of H.M. Customs and Excise Library, Virginia Colonial Records Project, Library of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia, Scottish Board Minutes, 1732-1737, Class 1621, 11 Dec 1959, . Hereinafter cited as Scottish Board Minutes, 1732-1737.
- [S264] Stokes, Harry A., Hardeman Family Papers 1806-1885, December 3, 1985, Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- [S273] Tennessee County Records, Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- [S274] Early Tax Lists of Tennessee, Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- [S275] Fulcher, Richard Carlton ; 1770–1790 Census of the Cumberland Settlements. Davidson, Sumner and Tennessee Counties. Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, Maryland, 1987.
- [S291] SAR - Application of Senator Samuel James Ervin, Jr. - 1961 86112,.
- [S3012] Keir Parish Memorial Insrcriptions & OPR Burials: Dumfries and Galloway Family History Society, Dumfries, Scotland, 2012. Print, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3017] Old Parochial Registers: Death and Burials Index. Dumfries Parish Part III 1710-1739: Dumfries and Galloway Family History Society, 2009. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3018] Old Parochial Registers: Death and Burials Index. Dumfries Parish Part IV 1740-1769: Dumfries and Galloway Family History Society, 2009. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3019] Old Parochial Registers: Death and Burials Index. Dumfries Parish Part V 1770-1812; Dumfries and Galloway Family History Society, 2009. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3021] McGilvary, George K., East India Patronage and the British State, Tauris Academic Studies - 2008.
- [S3067] Tennessee Delayed Birth Records, 1869–1909. Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- [S3075] Riggs, Emma Hynes, Our Pioneer Ancestors: Being a Record of Available Information As to the Hynes, Chenault, Dunn, McKee, Anderson, Taylor, Finley, Letcher And Houston Families In the Direct Line of Ancestry of Samuel B. Hynes And Ellen M. Anderson Hynes. Ann Arbor, Mich: Edwards Brothers, Inc., Lithoprinters, 1941. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015071148426, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3132] Dalgarnock Kirkyard Memorial Inscriptions. Dumfries, Scotland: Dumfries and Galloway Family History Society, 2005. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3254] U.S. Pensioners, 1818-1872, Ancestry.com.
- [S3320] The Magazine of American History with Notes and Queries, Volume V, A. S. Barnes & Company, New York and Chicago, 1880, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3351] Virkus, Frederick Adams. The Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy: First Families of America: A Genealogical Encyclopedia of the United States. Chicago: F. A. Virkus & Co., 192542., Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3377] Towne, Edwin Eugene, 1830-. The Descendants of William Towne: Who Came to America On Or About 1630 And Settled In Salem, Mass. Newtonville, Mass.: E. E. Towne. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/hvd.32044024598278, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3426] Great Britain. Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts. Calendar of the Stuart Papers Belonging to His Majesty the King, Preserved At Windsor Castle Vol. VII, London: Printed for H. M. Stationery off. by Mackie & co. ld., 1923., Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3463] Bible - John E. Smith.
- [S3468] Wardlaw, Joseph G., Genealogy of the Witherspoon Family: with some account of other familes with which it is connected, Yorkville, SC, 1910. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89064419161, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3508] South Carolina, Wills and Probate Records, 1670-1980 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015, Ancestry.com.
- [S3522] North Carolina and Tennessee, Early Land Records, 1753-1931, Tennessee State Library and Archives [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2013., Ancestry.com.
- [S3527] Boyd, L. (Lucinda). (1908). The Irvines and their kin: revised by the author in Scotland, Ireland and England; a history of the Irvine family and their descendants. Also short sketches of their kindred, the Carlisles, McDowells, Johnstons, Maxwells, Gaults, McElroys, etc., from A.D. 373 down to the present time. Chicago: R.R. Donnelley & sons company., Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3536] Goode, G. Brown (George Brown). (1963). Virginia Cousins: a study of the ancestry and posterity of John Goode of Whitby, a Virginia colonist of the seventeenth century : with notes upon related families, a key to Southern genealogy and a history of the English surname Gode, Goad, Goode or Good from 1148 to 1887. Bridgewater, Va.: C. J. Carrier Co.
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/uva.x001136505, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3537] Snow, H. Foster. (1953). The Dameron-Damron genealogy: the descendants of Lawrence Dameron of Virginia, with notes on the related Northumberland county families of Gaskins, Harvey, Bledsoe, Tignor, Ball, Coppedge-Coppage, Waddy, Taylor, Smith, and the John Ladd Family originating Lower Norfolk county, Virginia. Madison, Conn..
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062874920, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3538] Will of John Ingram - 3 Mar 1793, Brunswick County, Virginia - Book IV, pp. 376-379, unknown repository.
- [S3549] Descendants of Capt Moses Shelby (1760-1828), from National Genealogical Society Quarterly, September 1970, No. 3 - https://www.familysearch.org/library/books/records/item/…, Family Search Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3572] Virginia State Library. Bulletin. Justices of the Peace of Colonial Virginia: 1757-1775. Richmond, [Virginia]: Sup. public printing, 1922. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/hvd.hx4tfd, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3574] Personal property tax lists, 1782-1850, Virginia. Commissioner of the Revenue (Mecklenburg County), Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, [1992?], Family Search Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3611] Col. John Ervin, AA File 2237, Claims Growing Out of The American Revolution, Series S108092, Reel 42, South Carolina Department of Archives and History, Columbia, SC.
- [S3612] No eBook available
Find in a library
All sellers »
O'Kelley, Patrick, Unwaried Patience and Fortitude: Francis Marion's Orderly Book
, unknown repository.
- [S3701] Will of James Vaughan 1740 - Lunenburg County Virginia Deed Book 1, page 484, Family History Library Film 007898594, image 258.
, Family Search Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.