America Hairston RENTFRO
HAIRSTON.org ID#1918, b. 27 May 1810, d. 3 October 1879
|Father*||Capt. Joshua RENTFRO b. 1 Jul 1757, d. 5 Sep 1815|
|Mother*||Jane "Jenny" HAIRSTON b. 16 Oct 1767, d. 28 Oct 1839|
|Married Name||Her married name was FRANS.|
|Birth*||America Hairston RENTFRO was born on 27 May 1810 in Virginia.1,2,3|
|She was the daughter of Capt. Joshua RENTFRO and Jane "Jenny" HAIRSTON.|
|Marriage*||America Hairston RENTFRO married Madison W. FRANS, son of Elizabeth STOVALL, on 13 March 1836 in Meade County, Kentucky.1,4|
|Census 1850||America Hairston RENTFRO appeared on the 1850 census of Madison W. FRANS on 7 November 1850 in Centre, Buchanan County, Missouri.3|
|Census 1860||America Hairston RENTFRO appeared on the 1860 census of Madison W. FRANS on 18 August 1860 in Meade County, Kentucky.5|
|Death*||America Hairston RENTFRO died on 3 October 1879 in Meade, Kentucky, at age 69.1,2|
|Burial*||She was buried in Parr-Frans Cemetery, Meade County, Kentucky.2|
|Madison W. FRANS b. 16 Sep 1794, d. 10 May 1863|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S3162] Email from Faith Bishoff, 25 Oct 2001 - Faith Bishoff is a 4th great-granddaughter of Jenny Hairston Rentfro.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3410] Kentucky, County Marriages, 1797-1954, database with images, FamilySearch https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V5ZX-YN9, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||7 Mar 2018|