- [S129] Arkansas Death Index, 1914-1950. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.
- [S137] Will of Thomas Potts (1691-1764) -.
- [S150] The Alstons and Allstons of North and South Carolina, Joseph Asbury Groves, The Franklin Printing and Publishing Company, Atlanta, Ga. 1901.
- [S153] Heller, William Jacob. History of Northampton County [Pennsylvania] And the Grand Valley of the Lehigh: Under Supervision And Revision of William J. Heller, Assisted by an Advisory Board of Editors ... Boston, New York [etc.]: The American historical society, 1920. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89066074444 Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S155] The Parish Register of Christ Church, Middlesex County, Va. from 1653 to 1812, National Society of Colonial Dames of America, (Wm. Ellis Jones, Steam Book and Job Printer, 1897).
- [S156] Compiled by Jeanne Mitchell and Jordan Tabb, Ancestor Lineages of Members Texas Society National Society Colonial Dames Seventeenth Century, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, Maryland.
- [S157] Biographical and Historical Memoirs of Northwest Louisiana (Southern Publishing Company, 1890).
- [S159] Hayden, Horace E. Virginia Genealogies: A Genealogy of the Glassell Family of Scotland and Virginia. Baltimore: Genealogical Pub. Co, 1966. Print.
- [S160] Genealogies of Virginia Families - From Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine - Volume 1 (1919-1952).
- [S161] The Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. IV, unknown author, n.pub.
- [S162] Encyclopedia of Virginia Biography, Vol. I (n.pub.).
- [S165] Semple, Robert B., History of Baptist in Virginia.
- [S238] Virginia Land Records, Volume IV: 1732-1741 - Edited by Dennis Hudgins, Virginia Genealogical Society, Richmond VA, 1994.
- [S254] The Banta Genealogy - Descendants of Epke Jacobse, Theodore M. Banta, New York - 1893.
- [S268] U.S., Civil War Soldier Records and Profiles, 1861-1865. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com.
- [S290] Louisiana Marriages, 1718-1925, Provo Utah, Ancestry.com.
- [S291] SAR - Application of Senator Samuel James Ervin, Jr. - 1961 86112,.
- [S3048] Woods, Neander Montgomery; The Woods-McAfee Memorial, containing an account of John Woods and James McAfee of Ireland, and their descendants in America, Courier-Journal Job Printing Co., Louisville, KY - 1905 - https://hdl.handle.net/2027/loc.ark:/13960/t8rb7r654, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3050] Woodworth, R. Bell. (1954). The Descendants of Robert And John Poage, Pioneer Settlers In Augusta County, Va.: a Genealogy Based On the Manuscript Collections of Prof. Andrew Woods Williamson, Henry Martyn Williamson, And John Guy Bishop. Staunton, Va.: Priv. print. by the McClure Print. Co., 1954. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89067449405, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3067] Tennessee Delayed Birth Records, 1869–1909. Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- [S3083] Pawlett, Nathaniel M. Albemarle County Roads, 1725-1816. Charlottesville, Va. (Box 3817, University Station, Charlottesville 22903: Virginia Highway & Transportation Research Council, 1981. Print., Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S3169] Indiana, Marriage Index, 1810-2001. Provo, UT, USA:, Ancestry.com.
- [S3210] Miller, W. Harris. History and Genealogies of the Families of Miller, Woods, Harris, Wallace, Maupin, Oldham, Kavanaugh, and Brown (illustrated): with interspersions of notes of the families of Dabney, Reid, Martin, Broaddus, Gentry, Jarman, Jameson, Ballard, Mullins, Michie, Moberley, Covington, Browning, Duncan, Yancey, and others. Richmond, Ky.: https://hdl.handle.net/2027/loc.ark:/13960/t1jh3mm0v, unknown repository.
- [S3255] Directory of Deceased American Physicians 1804-1929, Ancestry.com.
- [S3257] South CarolinaMagazine of Ancestral Reserach, Vol. 5, #3, Ancestry.com.
- [S3320] The Magazine of American History with Notes and Queries, Volume V, A. S. Barnes & Company, New York and Chicago, 1880, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3323] Confederate States Army Casualties: Lists and Narrative Reports, 1861–1865. Microfilm publication M836, 7 rolls. ARC ID: 653994. Records of the Adjutant and Inspector General's Department. War Department Collection of Confederate Records, Record Group 109. National Archives at Washington, D.C., Ancestry.com.
- [S3351] Virkus, Frederick Adams. The Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy: First Families of America: A Genealogical Encyclopedia of the United States. Chicago: F. A. Virkus & Co., 192542., Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3362] Jefferson's Albemarle, A Guide to Albemarle County and The City of Charlottsville, 1941. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/uc1.$b726932, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3377] Towne, Edwin Eugene, 1830-. The Descendants of William Towne: Who Came to America On Or About 1630 And Settled In Salem, Mass. Newtonville, Mass.: E. E. Towne. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/hvd.32044024598278, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3432] Dodd, Jordan, comp.. Georgia Marriages to 1850. Electronic transcription of marriage records held by the individual counties in Georgia., Ancestry.com.
- [S3459] Georgia Wills and Probate Records, 1742-1992, Ancestry.com.
- [S3463] Bible - John E. Smith.
- [S3502] Hosier, Jr., Scott F., The Descendants of Michael Woods, Gent., of Mountain Plains, Albemarle, VA. 30 March 1992., Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3504] Anderson, Mary Lee. Family History, Volume II, The Whitaker and Related Families., Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3508] South Carolina, Wills and Probate Records, 1670-1980 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015, Ancestry.com.
- [S3515] Mississippi Probate Records, 1781-1930," images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-99QX-QS89 : 21 May 2014), Lowndes > Estates 1830-1921 no 436-454 > image 1551 of 2013; county courthouses and public libraries, Mississippi., Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3527] Boyd, L. (Lucinda). (1908). The Irvines and their kin: revised by the author in Scotland, Ireland and England; a history of the Irvine family and their descendants. Also short sketches of their kindred, the Carlisles, McDowells, Johnstons, Maxwells, Gaults, McElroys, etc., from A.D. 373 down to the present time. Chicago: R.R. Donnelley & sons company., Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3528] Wardlaw, J. G. (Jos. George). (1910). Genealogy of the Witherspoon family: with some account of other families with which it is connected. Yorkville, S.C.: Printed at the Enquirer Office., Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3536] Goode, G. Brown (George Brown). (1963). Virginia Cousins: a study of the ancestry and posterity of John Goode of Whitby, a Virginia colonist of the seventeenth century : with notes upon related families, a key to Southern genealogy and a history of the English surname Gode, Goad, Goode or Good from 1148 to 1887. Bridgewater, Va.: C. J. Carrier Co.
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/uva.x001136505, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3537] Snow, H. Foster. (1953). The Dameron-Damron genealogy: the descendants of Lawrence Dameron of Virginia, with notes on the related Northumberland county families of Gaskins, Harvey, Bledsoe, Tignor, Ball, Coppedge-Coppage, Waddy, Taylor, Smith, and the John Ladd Family originating Lower Norfolk county, Virginia. Madison, Conn..
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062874920, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3538] Will of John Ingram - 3 Mar 1793, Brunswick County, Virginia - Book IV, pp. 376-379, unknown repository.
- [S3549] Descendants of Capt Moses Shelby (1760-1828), from National Genealogical Society Quarterly, September 1970, No. 3 - https://www.familysearch.org/library/books/records/item/…, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3560] The Ridge Runners: a magazine of migration - v.6 (Aug. 1976) by William A. Yates, Rifle, CO, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3561] Will of Robert Woods dated 9 March 1809, Proved 4 November 1811, Franklin County, Virginia Will Book #1, page 374-377. Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S3572] Virginia State Library. Bulletin. Justices of the Peace of Colonial Virginia: 1757-1775. Richmond, [Virginia]: Sup. public printing, 1922. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/hvd.hx4tfd, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3574] Personal property tax lists, 1782-1850, Virginia. Commissioner of the Revenue (Mecklenburg County), Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, [1992?], Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3611] Col. John Ervin, AA File 2237, Claims Growing Out of The American Revolution, Series S108092, Reel 42, South Carolina Department of Archives and History, Columbia, SC.
- [S3612] No eBook available
Find in a library
All sellers »
O'Kelley, Patrick, Unwaried Patience and Fortitude: Francis Marion's Orderly Book
, unknown repository.
- [S3701] Will of James Vaughan 1740 - Lunenburg County Virginia Deed Book 1, page 484, Family History Library Film 007898594, image 258.
, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.