Lucinda Frances P. DADE
HAIRSTON.org ID#1754, b. 11 October 1816, d. 25 January 1856
|Father*||Henry Chew DADE b. a 1778, d. 20 Sep 1841|
|Mother*||Catherine Dade LEWIS1 b. 1790|
|Birth*||Lucinda Frances P. DADE was born on 11 October 1816 in Virginia, cemetery marker has no date of birth. The 1850 census shows her as 29 (birth c 1821).2,3,4|
|She was the daughter of Henry Chew DADE and Catherine Dade LEWIS.1|
|Marriage*||Lucinda Frances P. DADE married Judge Hezekiah "Henry" William FOOTE, son of William FOOTE and Nancy Saunders RICE, on 15 November 1836 in Noxubee County, Mississippi.5,6,4,1,7|
|Will||Lucinda Frances P. DADE was mentioned in the will of Henry Chew DADE on 9 August 1839 in Noxubee County, Mississippi.8|
|Census 1850||Lucinda Frances P. DADE appeared on the 1850 census of Judge Hezekiah "Henry" William FOOTE on 30 August 1850 in Noxubee County, Mississippi; HW 39, Lucinda F 29, Ann 12, Catharine L 10, William 8, Henry 6, Thomas 4, Frances A 0, Catherine D Dade 60.3|
|Death*||Lucinda Frances P. DADE died on 25 January 1856 in Macon, Noxubee County, Mississippi, at age 39.4,2|
|buried*||She was buried in Odd Fellows Cemetery, Macon, Noxubee County, Mississippi.2|
|Judge Hezekiah "Henry" William FOOTE b. 17 Dec 1813, d. 29 Jan 1899|
- [S89] Tandy, Lura Boulton and John Meriwether McAllister. Genealogies of the Lewis And Kindred Families. Salem, Mass.: Higginson Book Co., 199. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062355862, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S47] Find A Grave Website - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individual's death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S3000] Glenn, Justin. The Washingtons, A Family History: Volume 1, Seven Generations of the Prsidential Branch: Savas Beatie LLC, CA - 2014, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S76] Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935, Ancestry.com.
- [S83] Washington Family, John A. Washington, 17 November 1956.
- [S3197] Chapman, C. Stuart; Shelby Foote A Writers Life, University Press of Mississippi, Jackson, 2006.
- [S3189] Abstarcts of Wills of Noxubee Co., MS., 1834 - 1910 and Index cases, Noxubee County Historical Society, Macon, Ms., 1990, Lowndes County Library.
|Last Edited||2 Jun 2017|