Huger Lee FOOTE
HAIRSTON.org ID#1764, b. 24 January 1856, d. 18 July 1915
|Father*||Judge Hezekiah "Henry" William FOOTE1 b. 17 Dec 1813, d. 29 Jan 1899|
|Mother*||Lucinda Frances P. DADE2 b. 11 Oct 1816, d. 25 Jan 1856|
|Birth*||Huger Lee FOOTE was born on 24 January 1856 in Mississippi.3,4,5|
|He was the son of Judge Hezekiah "Henry" William FOOTE and Lucinda Frances P. DADE.1,2|
|Census 1860||Huger Lee FOOTE appeared on the 1860 census of Judge Hezekiah "Henry" William FOOTE on 8 June 1860 in Macon, Noxubee County, Mississippi.3 |
|Census 1870||Huger Lee FOOTE appeared on the 1870 census of Judge Hezekiah "Henry" William FOOTE on 3 June 1870 in Macon, Noxubee County, Mississippi; HW 57, Sybilla 43, Thomas 21, Huger 14, Catharine L Welch 26, Emma 17, Mary 9, Georgiana 3 (daughter of new wife Sybilla from previous marrage).6|
|Marriage*||Huger Lee FOOTE married Katie B. SHELBY on 26 January 1886 in Sharkey County, Mississippi.7,1,8|
|Census 1900*||Huger Lee FOOTE appeared on the census of 1900 in Beat 1, Washington, Mississippi.4 |
|Death*||He died on 18 July 1915 at age 59.5|
|Burial*||He was buried in Mound Cemetery, Sharkey County, Mississippi.5|
|Katie B. SHELBY b. Jun 1866, d. 1928|
- [S83] Washington Family, John A. Washington, 17 November 1956.
- [S3000] Glenn, Justin. The Washingtons, A Family History: Volume 1, Seven Generations of the Prsidential Branch: Savas Beatie LLC, CA - 2014, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S76] Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935, Ancestry.com.
- [S90] Lewis, William Terrell, 1811-1893. Genealogy of the Lewis Family In America: From the Middle of the Seventeenth Century Down to the Present Time. Louisville, Ky.: Pub. by the Courier-Journal Job Printing Co., 1893. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062356233, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
|Last Edited||14 May 2018|