|Mother*||Nancy (surname unknown)1|
|Matilda BREWER was the daughter of Nancy (surname unknown).1|
|Marriage*||Matilda BREWER married Creed Taylor ROWLAND, son of Michael ROWLAND and Elizabeth HAIRSTON, on 17 June 1820 in Henry County, Virginia.1,2,3,4|
|Married Name||As of 17 June 1820,her married name was ROWLAND.|
|Census 1860||Matilda BREWER appeared on the 1860 census of Creed Taylor ROWLAND on 31 July 1860 in Western Division, Monroe County, Mississippi; C T Rowland 58, Matilda 58, Catherine 20, Virginia 17.5|
|Creed Taylor ROWLAND b. a 1800, d. a 1866|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S67] Dodd, Virginia Anderson, Henry County, Virginia, Marriage Bonds, 1778-1849, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. Baltimore 1976.
- [S3047] Meador, George H. - Dunbar Rowland et al. : Adams, Alexander, Beard, Brewer, Bryan, Burton, Clark, Cooper, Hairston, Hampton, Hatcher, Lewis, Moorman, Norman, Smith, Stovall, Reynolds, Taylor and Wade : Mississippi census of 1850, Rolen, Roland, Rolland and Rowland. Call #929.2/R883m, Mississippi Department of Archives & History, Jackson, Mississippi.
- [S3044] Virginia, Marriages, 1785-1940. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013.
- [S3166] Franklin County, Virginia Marriage Bonds, 1786-1858, Ancestry.com.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||6 Apr 2021|