Dr. William Brewer ROWLAND
HAIRSTON.org ID#1234, b. 14 December 1825, d. 19 January 1870
|Father*||Creed Taylor ROWLAND1,2 b. a 1800, d. a 1866|
|Birth*||Dr. William Brewer ROWLAND was born on 14 December 1825 in Virginia.3,4,2,5|
|He was the son of Creed Taylor ROWLAND and Matilda BREWER.1,2|
|College*||Dr. William Brewer ROWLAND graduated from Jefferson Medical College of Philadelphia.|
|Marriage*||He married Mary Judith BRYAN on 23 August 1849 in Yalobusha County, Mississippi.6,1,2|
|Census 1850*||Dr. William Brewer ROWLAND appeared on the census of 1850 in North of Yalobusha river, Yalobusha, Mississippi, as a Physician born in Virginia.4|
|Census 1860*||He appeared on the census of 1860 in N W Beat, Yalobusha, Mississippi, as an MD.7 |
|Death*||He died on 19 January 1870 in Oakland, Yalobushua County, Mississippi, at age 44.5,2|
|Burial*||He was buried in Coffeeville City Cemetery, Yalobusha County, Mississippi; |
Photo: Find A Grave by Mimosa.5
|Mary Judith BRYAN b. 2 Dec 1829, d. 6 Mar 1903|
- [S3166] Franklin County, Virginia Marriage Bonds, 1786-1858, Ancestry.com.
- [S3047] Meador, George H. - Dunbar Rowland et al. : Adams, Alexander, Beard, Brewer, Bryan, Burton, Clark, Cooper, Hairston, Hampton, Hatcher, Lewis, Moorman, Norman, Smith, Stovall, Reynolds, Taylor and Wade : Mississippi census of 1850, Rolen, Roland, Rolland and Rowland. Call #929.2/R883m, Mississippi Department of Archives & History, Jackson, Mississippi.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S76] Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935, Ancestry.com.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||23 Nov 2021|