Mary Louisa HAIRSTON
HAIRSTON.org ID#98, b. 12 February 1852
|Father*||Samuel William HAIRSTON1 b. 18 Dec 1826, d. 31 Mar 1885|
|Mother*||Elizabeth A. PENN b. 14 Dec 1826, d. 1 Jan 1900|
|Birth*||Mary Louisa HAIRSTON was born on 12 February 1852.|
|She was the daughter of Samuel William HAIRSTON and Elizabeth A. PENN.1|
|Census 1860||Mary Louisa HAIRSTON appeared on the 1860 census of Samuel William HAIRSTON on 2 August 1860 in Patrick County, Virginia; Samuel W 33 an iron maker, Eliza 33, Joth T 10, George R 7, Mary L 9, Elizabeth 5.2|
|Census 1880||Mary Louisa HAIRSTON appeared on the 1880 census of Mary Christian KENNERLY on 23 June 1880 in Mayo River, Patrick County, Virginia; Mary Penn 77, Samuel W. Hairston 52 son-in-law, Eliza 52 daughter, Mary L. 24 grand-daughter, Mary Penn (not Hairston) 22 grand-daughter.3|
|Marriage*||Mary Louisa HAIRSTON married Edwin Penn ZENTMEYER, son of John Newton ZENTMEYER and Martha Ann Catherine PENN, in February 1882.|
|Census 1910*||Mary Louisa HAIRSTON appeared on the census of 29 April 1910 in Dekalb County, Georgia, Mary L 56 widow born in Virginia that had 4 children that have all died.4|
|Census 1920||She appeared on the 1920 census of Nicholas Hardyman HAIRSTON on 25 February 1920 in Roanoke City, Virginia.5 |
|Edwin Penn ZENTMEYER b. 26 Aug 1848, d. 31 Aug 1895|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S22] Hairston, Elizabeth Seawell, The Hairstons and the Penns and Their Relations, Roanoke, Virginia 1940, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1910] 1910 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1920] 1920 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||1 Aug 2017|