Robert Hairston EARLY
HAIRSTON.org ID#839, b. 23 November 1818, d. 3 October 1882
|Father*||Col. Joab EARLY1 b. 10 Sep 1791, d. 1 May 1870|
|Mother*||Ruth HAIRSTON b. 1794, d. 1832|
|Birth*||Robert Hairston EARLY was born on 23 November 1818.2|
|He was the son of Col. Joab EARLY and Ruth HAIRSTON.1|
|Marriage*||Robert Hairston EARLY married Harriet Alice WOODS, daughter of Wiley P. WOODS and Mary Polly SAUNDERS, on 9 June 1842 in Franklin County, Virginia.1,3|
|Census 1860*||Robert Hairston EARLY appeared on the census of 1860 in Lexington, Lafayette, Missouri, R H 41 farmer b. VA, Harieta 37 b. VA, Bettie 16, Joab 14, Willy 12, Alice 10, Nannie 8, Robert 6, William 2.4|
|Census 1870*||He appeared on the census of 1870 in Lexington, Lafayette, Missouri, Robert Earle 52, Harriet 48, Wiley 22, Elisabeth 27, Alice 11, Nanna 17, Robert 15, Ruth 13.5|
|Death*||He died on 3 October 1882 in Missouri at age 63.1,2,6|
|Burial*||He was buried in Machpelah Cemetery, Lafayette County, Missouri.2|
|Harriet Alice WOODS b. 28 Apr 1823, d. 21 Sep 1871|
- [S113] Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S110] Unknown author. Dodd, Jordan R., et al.. Early American Marriages: Virginia to 1850, Precision Indexing Publishers, Bountiful, UT. N.p.: n.pub.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S106] Early, R. H. The Family of Early: Which Settled Upon the Eastern Shore of Virginia And Its Connection With Other Families. Lynchburg, Va: [Brown-Morrison], 1920., Family Search Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
|Last Edited||13 Apr 2021|