Harriet Alice WOODS
HAIRSTON.org ID#2231, b. 28 April 1823, d. 21 September 1871
|Father*||Wiley P. WOODS1 b. a 1794|
|Mother*||Mary Polly SAUNDERS b. 9 Aug 1788|
|Birth*||Harriet Alice WOODS was born on 28 April 1823.2|
|She was the daughter of Wiley P. WOODS and Mary Polly SAUNDERS.1|
|Marriage*||Harriet Alice WOODS married Robert Hairston EARLY, son of Col. Joab EARLY and Ruth HAIRSTON, on 9 June 1842 in Franklin County, Virginia.3,4|
|Death*||Harriet Alice WOODS died on 21 September 1871 at age 48.2|
|Burial*||She was buried in Machpelah Cemetery, Lafayette County, Missouri.2|
|Robert Hairston EARLY b. 23 Nov 1818, d. 3 Oct 1882|
- [S265] Woods, Weightsill Arno, Short History of Descendants and Allied Families of Robert Woods of Ireland, W. W. Kinloch, University of Wisconsin, 1909 https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89082592569, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S113] Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications.
- [S110] Unknown author. Dodd, Jordan R., et al.. Early American Marriages: Virginia to 1850, Precision Indexing Publishers, Bountiful, UT. N.p.: n.pub.
- [S106] Early, R. H. The Family of Early: Which Settled Upon the Eastern Shore of Virginia And Its Connection With Other Families. Lynchburg, Va: [Brown-Morrison], 1920., Family Search Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
|Last Edited||13 Apr 2021|