Alcey (Elsie) PERKINS
HAIRSTON.org ID#798, b. 1766, d. 1814
|Father*||Peter PERKINS1 b. Jun 1739, d. 1813|
|Mother*||Agnes WILSON d. bt 1801 - 1813|
|Birth*||Alcey (Elsie) PERKINS was born in 1766.2,1|
|She was the daughter of Peter PERKINS and Agnes WILSON.1|
|Marriage*||Alcey (Elsie) PERKINS married Major Peter HAIRSTON, son of Capt. Robert HAIRSTON and Ruth STOVALL, in 1782.2,1|
|Residence||Alcey (Elsie) PERKINS and Major Peter HAIRSTON lived in 1786 in Sauratown, Stokes County, North Carolina.3|
|Residence*||Alcey (Elsie) PERKINS lived on 11 April 1786 in Upper Saura Town, Stokes, North Carolina.1|
|Census 1790||Major Peter HAIRSTON was New Tag Males <16 1, 16+ 3, Females 3 , slaves 58. on 2 August 1790 in Stokes County, North Carolina.4|
|Census 1800||Alcey (Elsie) PERKINS listed in the household of Major Peter HAIRSTON on 4 August 1800 in Salisbury, Stokes County, North Carolina; Males 26-44 1, Females 10-15 1 , 26-44 1, slaves 103.5|
|Census 1810||Alcey (Elsie) PERKINS listed in the household of Major Peter HAIRSTON on 6 August 1810 in Sauratown District, Stokes County, North Carolina; Males 45+ 1, Females 45+ 1, slaves 130.6|
|Death*||Alcey (Elsie) PERKINS died in 1814.2|
|Major Peter HAIRSTON b. 24 Feb 1752, d. 1 Dec 1832|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S24] Hall, Wm. Kearney 1918-. Descendants of Nicholas Perkins of Virginia. 1957 Ann Arbor, Michigan.
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89069618338, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S22] Hairston, Elizabeth Seawell, The Hairstons and the Penns and Their Relations, Roanoke, Virginia 1940 https://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=13164, Ancestry.com.
- [S21] Hairston, Peter W., Cooleemee Plantation and It's People, Davidson Community College, Lexington, N.C 1986, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S1790] 1790 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1800] 1800 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1810] 1810 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||1 Aug 2017|