Robert Anderson WILSON
HAIRSTON.org ID#792, b. 6 March 1825
|Father*||Col. Robert WILSON|
|Burial*||Robert Anderson WILSON was buried in Dan's Hill Plantation, Pittsylvania, Virginia.|
|Birth*||He was born on 6 March 1825 in Virginia.|
|He was the son of Col. Robert WILSON and Catherine PANNILL.|
|Census 1860*||Robert Anderson WILSON was New Tag he was 35, born in Virginia and living alone. in 1860 in Pittsylvania Co., Virginia, he was 35, born in Virginia and living alone.1|
|Marriage*||He married Ruth Stovall HAIRSTON, daughter of Marshall HAIRSTON and Ann Marshall HAIRSTON, on 5 June 1866 in Henry, Virginia; He was 41 and she 28. Minister Lee.2,3|
|Census 1870*||Robert Anderson WILSON was Head of Household in 1870 in Pittsylvania Co., Virginia.4 |
|Census 1880*||He appeared on the census of 7 June 1880 in Pittsylvania Co., Virginia, Robert A. 55, wife - Ruth S. 42, dau - Ann M. 11.5|
|Ruth Stovall HAIRSTON b. 4 Dec 1837, d. 17 Nov 1886|
|Charts||Descendant Chart (#1)|
Descendant Chart (#2)
Descendant Chart Box
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S68] The Marriage Register of Henry County Virginia Vol I , 1853-1878, Anne Vestal-Miller, (Old Mill Printers, Rocky Mount, VA 1998).
- [S249] George Hairston Family Bible - 1750-1916, Peter Hairston Bible - 1750-1928, The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Translated Out of the Original Greek: and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised. Cooperstown, (N.Y.) Sterotyped, Printed and Published by H. & E. Phinney, 1829., Library of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||30 Nov 2019|