Judge Benjamin P. DOUGLASS
HAIRSTON.org ID#3274, b. 22 July 1820, d. 31 December 1904
|Birth*||Judge Benjamin P. DOUGLASS was born on 22 July 1820 in Virginia.1,2|
|Marriage*||He married Annie POPE on 26 July 1855 in Jefferson County, Kentucky.3|
|Marriage*||Judge Benjamin P. DOUGLASS married Queen Victoria BOONE, daughter of Col. Hiram Cassel BOONE and Sarah "Sallie" Hairston RENTFRO, on 4 June 1863 in Meade County, Kentucky.1|
|Census 1870*||Judge Benjamin P. DOUGLASS was Head of Household on 17 August 1870 in Harrison County, Indiana, and is the Clerk of Circuit Court.4|
|Census 1880*||He appeared on the census of 16 June 1880 in Harrison County, Indiana.5|
|Census 1900*||He appeared on the census of 2 June 1900 in Harrison County, Indiana.2|
|Death*||He died on 31 December 1904 in Corydon, Harrison County, Indiana, at age 84.1|
|Queen Victoria BOONE b. 11 Jul 1837, d. 30 May 1885|
- [S3447] Spraker, Hazel Atterbury, The Boone Family: a Genealogical History of the Descendants of George And Mary Boone, Who Came to America In 1717 : Containing Many Unpublished Bits of Early Kentucky History : Also a Biographical Sketch of Daniel Boone, the Pioneer, by One of His Descendants. Rutland, Vt.: Tuttle Co., 1922. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062851142, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3410] Kentucky, County Marriages, 1797-1954, database with images, FamilySearch https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V5ZX-YN9, Family Search Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||9 Jun 2018|