HAIRSTON.org ID#3025, d. 19 April 1759
|Married Name||As of about 1708,her married name was HAIRSTANES.|
|Marriage*||Mary Maxwell married William HAIRSTANES Laird of Craigs, son of Mathew HAIRSTANES of Craigs and Mary DOUGLAS, about 1708 in Dumfries, Scotland; William Hairstanes of Craigs, XI.218,223,231; XII.84; XIII.1,14; XVI.102,126; his spouse, see Maxwell, Mary.|
Dumfries Register of Sasines, 1733-1760, page 60.1,2
|Death*||Mary Maxwell died on 19 April 1759, "Mary (ms Maxwell), relict of William Hairstanes of Craigs".3,4|
|William HAIRSTANES Laird of Craigs b. 11 Jul 1687, d. 2 Jan 1738|
- [S97] Edgar, Robert. An Introduction To The History of Dumfries, J. Maxwell & Sons, Dumfries 1915, Personal Collection - pdf file of complete book.
- [S193] Dumfries - Register of Sasines, 1672-1702.
- [S3018] Old Parochial Registers: Death and Burials Index. Dumfries Parish Part IV 1740-1769: Dumfries and Galloway Family History Society, 2009. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S180] Old Parish Records - Scotlands People. Online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk.
- [S3017] Old Parochial Registers: Death and Burials Index. Dumfries Parish Part III 1710-1739: Dumfries and Galloway Family History Society, 2009. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
|Last Edited||9 May 2015|