HAIRSTON.org ID#2583, b. about 1710
|Father*||Michael WOODS1 b. a 1684, d. a 1762|
|Mother*||Mary CAMPBELL1 b. 2 Jun 1690, d. 18 Dec 1742|
|Birth*||Hannah WOODS was born about 1710.2|
|She was the daughter of Michael WOODS and Mary CAMPBELL.1|
|Married Name||As of October 1735,her married name was WALLACE.|
|Marriage*||Hannah WOODS married William WALLACE, son of Peter WALLACE Sr. and Elizabeth WOODS, in October 1735.1,3|
|Will||Hannah WOODS was mentioned in the will of Michael WOODS on 24 November 1761 in Albemarle County, Virginia.1,2,4,5|
|William WALLACE b. a 1706, d. a 15 Jun 1766|
- [S146] Woods, Edgar. Albemarle County in Virginia: Giving Some Account of What It Was by Nature, of What It Was Made by Man, and of Some of the Men Who Made It. Charlottesville, Va.: Michie Co., printers, 1901. Print. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/hvd.32044019921394, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3048] Woods, Neander Montgomery; The Woods-McAfee Memorial, containing an account of John Woods and James McAfee of Ireland, and their descendants in America, Courier-Journal Job Printing Co., Louisville, KY - 1905 - https://hdl.handle.net/2027/loc.ark:/13960/t8rb7r654, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3050] Woodworth, R. Bell. (1954). The Descendants of Robert And John Poage, Pioneer Settlers In Augusta County, Va.: a Genealogy Based On the Manuscript Collections of Prof. Andrew Woods Williamson, Henry Martyn Williamson, And John Guy Bishop. Staunton, Va.: Priv. print. by the McClure Print. Co., 1954. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89067449405, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3210] Miller, W. Harris. History and Genealogies of the Families of Miller, Woods, Harris, Wallace, Maupin, Oldham, Kavanaugh, and Brown (illustrated): with interspersions of notes of the families of Dabney, Reid, Martin, Broaddus, Gentry, Jarman, Jameson, Ballard, Mullins, Michie, Moberley, Covington, Browning, Duncan, Yancey, and others. Richmond, Ky.: https://hdl.handle.net/2027/loc.ark:/13960/t1jh3mm0v, unknown repository.
- [S3588] King, J. E. S. (1940). Abstracts of wills, inventories, and administration accounts of Albemarle County, Virginia (1748-1800) Amherst County, Virginia (1761-1800).
https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/99022, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
|Last Edited||1 Dec 2017|