HAIRSTON.org ID#2557, b. 20 August 1835, d. 25 April 1911
|Father*||James McElhaney HAIRSTON1,2 b. 14 Dec 1808, d. 13 Jun 1881|
|Mother*||Matilda Louisa MCCALLAY1 b. 23 Nov 1816, d. 21 May 1851|
|Marriage*||Margaret HAIRSTON married James Milledge SANDERS, son of Stephen SANDERS and Beulah SMEDLEY.3|
|Birth*||Margaret HAIRSTON was born on 20 August 1835 in Georgia.1,2,4,5|
|She was the daughter of James McElhaney HAIRSTON and Matilda Louisa MCCALLAY.1,2|
|Census 1850||Margaret HAIRSTON appeared on the 1850 census of James McElhaney HAIRSTON on 10 October 1850 in Troup County, Georgia; Jas Hurston 40 SC, Matilda 34 GA, Margarett 14 GA, Sarah 12 GA, Jane 6 GA, Wm 4 GA, Mary J 1 GA.2|
|Census 1870*||Margaret HAIRSTON was Head of Household on 14 July 1870 in Troup County, Georgia.6 |
|Death*||She died on 25 April 1911 at age 75.4|
|Burial*||She was buried in Harmony United Methodist Church Cemetery, LaGrange, Troupe County, Georgia.4|
|James Milledge SANDERS b. 29 Mar 1834, d. a 9 Apr 1865|
- [S144] Bible - James M Hairston 1808-1943.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3504] Anderson, Mary Lee. Family History, Volume II, The Whitaker and Related Families., Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||3 Dec 2019|