Col. Jeremiah EARLY II
HAIRSTON.org ID#2224, b. 1730, d. after 29 July 1779
|Father*||Col. Jeremiah EARLY1 b. Dec 1705, d. 1795|
|Marriage*||Col. Jeremiah EARLY II married Sarah ANDERSON.1|
|Birth*||Col. Jeremiah EARLY II was born in 1730 in Orange County, Virginia.3,1,2|
|He was the son of Col. Jeremiah EARLY and Elizabeth BUFORD.1,2|
|Military*||Jeremiah Early was sworn into office as Colonel in the Bedford County Virginia Militia on 28 Dec 1778.4|
|Will*||Col. Jeremiah EARLY II was mentioned in the will of Col. Jeremiah EARLY II on 29 July 1779 in Bedford County, Virginia.2|
|Death*||He died after 29 July 1779 in Bedford County, Virginia.3,1,2|
|Probate*||His estate was probated in September 1779 in Bedford County, Virginia.2|
|Sarah ANDERSON b. 1764|
- [S3074] Hale, Nathaniel Claiborne, Roots In Virginia: an Account of Captain Thomas Hale, Virginia Frontiersman, His Descendants And Related Families. With Genealogies And Sketches of Hale, Saunders, Lucke, Claiborne, Lacy, Tobin And Contributing Ancestral Lines. Philadelphia?, 1948.
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89066151580, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3379] Buford, Marcus Bainbridge, Capt., History and Genealogy of the Buford Family In America, Revised and Enlarged Edtion, 1903. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89080566136, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S106] Early, R. H. The Family of Early: Which Settled Upon the Eastern Shore of Virginia And Its Connection With Other Families. Lynchburg, Va: [Brown-Morrison], 1920., Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S149] McAllister, J T. Virginia Militia in the Revolutionary War: Mcallister's Data. Hot Springs, Va: McAllister Pub. Co, 1913. Print. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/njp.32101013939630, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3245] Bible - Callaway - Early Family 1712-1887, Library of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia.
- [S3246] Bible - Early Family 1730-1779 LVA 36296 MBRC 50, Library of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia.
|Last Edited||23 Mar 2018|