HAIRSTON.org ID#946, b. 3 February 1759, d. 1796
|Father*||Col. Jeremiah EARLY II1 b. 1730, d. a Aug 1779|
|Birth*||Elizabeth EARLY was born on 3 February 1759.2,3|
|She was the daughter of Col. Jeremiah EARLY II.1|
|Married Name||As of 1777,her married name was CALLAWAY.|
|Marriage*||Elizabeth EARLY married Col. James CALLAWAY, son of Col. William CALLAWAY and Elizabeth Tilley CRAWFORD, on 22 September 1777 in Virginia.4,3,5|
|Death*||Elizabeth EARLY died in 1796.3|
|Col. James CALLAWAY b. 25 Dec 1735, d. 1 Nov 1809|
- [S106] Early, R. H. The Family of Early: Which Settled Upon the Eastern Shore of Virginia And Its Connection With Other Families. Lynchburg, Va: [Brown-Morrison], 1920., Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3245] Bible - Callaway - Early Family 1712-1887, Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S3074] Hale, Nathaniel Claiborne, Roots In Virginia: an Account of Captain Thomas Hale, Virginia Frontiersman, His Descendants And Related Families. With Genealogies And Sketches of Hale, Saunders, Lucke, Claiborne, Lacy, Tobin And Contributing Ancestral Lines. Philadelphia?, 1948.
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89066151580, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S27] Early, R H. Campbell Chronicles and Family Sketches: Embracing the History of Campbell County, Virginia, 1782-1926. Lynchburg, Va: J.P. Bell Co, 1927. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/uc1.b3624083, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3379] Buford, Marcus Bainbridge, Capt., History and Genealogy of the Buford Family In America, Revised and Enlarged Edtion, 1903. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89080566136, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S77] Brown, Alexander, The Cabells and Their Kin - A Memorial Volume, The Riverside Press, Cambridge 1895 https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89058675919, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
|Last Edited||8 Feb 2018|