Samuel Henry EARLY
HAIRSTON.org ID#838, b. 22 March 1813, d. 11 March 1874
|Father*||Col. Joab EARLY b. 1791, d. 1 May 1870|
|Mother*||Ruth HAIRSTON b. 1794, d. 1832|
|Birth*||Samuel Henry EARLY was born on 22 March 1813.1|
|He was the son of Col. Joab EARLY and Ruth HAIRSTON.|
|Marriage*||Samuel Henry EARLY married Henry Ann "Henriann" CABELL, daughter of Dr. John Jordan CABELL and Henrian DAVIES, on 29 April 1846 in Lynchburg, Virginia.2,3|
|Census 1850*||Samuel Henry EARLY appeared on the census of 1850 in District 29, Kanawha, Virginia.4|
|Census 1860*||He appeared on the census of 1860 in Lynchburg, Campbell, Virginia, Missing from the 1860 Census are Hallie C. and Jubal A.5|
|Census 1870*||He appeared on the census of 1870 in Henry Ward, Lynchburg, Campbell, Virginia.6|
|Death*||He died on 11 March 1874 in Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia, at age 60.1|
|Burial*||He was buried in Spring Hill Cemetery, Lynchburg City, Virginia.1|
|Henry Ann "Henriann" CABELL b. 22 Aug 1822, d. 31 May 1890|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S77] Brown, Alexander, The Cabells and Their Kin - A Memorial Volume, The Riverside Press, Cambridge 1895 https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89058675919, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S198] Virginia Marriage Records: From the Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, (n.pub.).
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||17 Feb 2018|