HAIRSTON.org ID#7216, b. before 1765, d. about 1827
|Father*||John MCCORD1 b. 25 Nov 1738, d. 15 Nov 1806|
|Marriage*||Agnes MCCORD married (surname unknown) MCFARLIN in Abbeville County, South Carolina.1,2|
|Birth*||Agnes MCCORD was born before 1765.3|
|She was the daughter of John MCCORD.1,4|
|Will||Agnes MCCORD was mentioned in the will of John MCCORD on 30 October 1806 in Abbeville County, South Carolina; His will mentions: sons John, James, William, Robert and Joseph; daughters Margaret McCord, Eleanor McCord, Agnes W. Farlin, Elizabeth McCord and Isabell McCrakin; grandson William Stuart McCord. Witnesses are John Hairston, Josiah Chambers and Andrew Paul.5,6|
|Census 1810*||Agnes MCCORD appeared on the census of 1810 in Abbeville County, South Carolina, Agnes McFarlin Females 45+ 1 with 1 slave, living near Charles McFarlin. Year: 1810; Census Place: Abbeville, Abbeville, South Carolina; Roll: 60; Page: 21; Image: 00016; Family History Library Film: 0181419.3|
|Death*||She died about 1827.7|
|Probate*||Her estate was probated on 2 July 1827 in Abbeville County, South Carolina.7|
|(surname unknown) MCFARLIN|
- [S3454] Lofquist, Margaret U., The Genenealogical Record of Some McCord Families in America 1965, Ancestry.com.
- [S267] South Carolina Marriage Index, 1641-1965.
- [S1810] 1810 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3600] Bedford County, Virginia Deed Book 5 1753-1778, Film 1940779, DGS 7842541, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S3066] South Carolina Department of Archives and History, Columbia, SC.
- [S3453] Will of John McCord - 1806, Abbeville District, South Carolina; Recorded 25 November 1806, Will Book 1, Page 331, South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- [S3508] South Carolina, Wills and Probate Records, 1670-1980 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015, Ancestry.com.
|Last Edited||2 Sep 2021|