Ann Marshall HAIRSTON
HAIRSTON.org ID#523, b. 4 December 1837, d. 7 July 1907
|Father*||Marshall HAIRSTON1,2 b. 4 Jul 1802, d. 20 Jan 1882|
|Mother*||Ann Marshall HAIRSTON b. 2 Dec 1802, d. 11 Jul 1888|
|Birth*||Ann Marshall HAIRSTON was born on 4 December 1837 in Virginia.3,2|
|She was the daughter of Marshall HAIRSTON and Ann Marshall HAIRSTON.1,2|
|Census 1850||Ann Marshall HAIRSTON appeared on the 1850 census of Marshall HAIRSTON on 24 August 1850 in Henry County, Virginia; Marshall 48, Ann 47, Virginia Nelson 25 (not Hairston), Elizabeth P 14, Ann M 12, Ruth 12, John 10, Bethenia H 6.1|
|Census 1880||Ann Marshall HAIRSTON appeared on the 1880 census of Marshall HAIRSTON on 15 June 1880 in Martinsville, Henry County, Virginia; Marshal 77, Ann 77, Ann 40, James T Hairston 45 (married, son in law), Elizabeth 44 (married), Watt 3 (grand son.)4|
|Census 1900*||Ann Marshall HAIRSTON appeared on the 1900 census of Ann Marshall HAIRSTON in 1900 in Martinsville, Henry Co., Virginia.5|
|Will*||She left a will on 8 November 1906 in Martinsville, Henry, Virginia.|
|Death*||She died on 7 July 1907 at age 69.3,2|
|Burial*||She was buried in Beaver Creek Plantation, Henry, Virginia.3|
|Probate*||Her estate was probated after 8 July 1907 in Martinsville, Henry, Virginia.|
|Charts||Descendant Chart (#1)|
Descendant Chart (#2)
Descendant Chart Box
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S249] George Hairston Family Bible - 1750-1916, Peter Hairston Bible - 1750-1928, The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Translated Out of the Original Greek: and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised. Cooperstown, (N.Y.) Sterotyped, Printed and Published by H. & E. Phinney, 1829., Library of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia.
- [S15] Beaver Creek Plantation Cemetery, Henry County, Virginia.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||21 Jan 2016|