HAIRSTON.org ID#4762, b. about 1834, d. 17 March 1919
|Father*||Reuben MORGAN1 b. a 1797, d. 1860|
|Birth*||Neoma MORGAN was born about 1834 in South Carolina.2,3|
|She was the daughter of Reuben MORGAN.1|
|Census 1850||Neoma MORGAN listed in the household of Reuben MORGAN in 1850 in District 16, Itawamba County, Mississippi.2|
|Married Name||As of about 1859,her married name was HAIRSTON.|
|Marriage*||Neoma MORGAN married Littleton Tolivar HAIRSTON, son of Judge William M. HAIRSTON and Lavinia Forbush TOWERS, about 1859.1|
|Census 1860||Neoma MORGAN appeared on the 1860 census of Littleton Tolivar HAIRSTON on 9 August 1860 in Itawamba County, Mississippi.3 |
|Death Spouse*||Her husband, Littleton Tolivar Hairston, died on 20 September 1863.|
|Married Name||As of after 1863,her married name was NORRIS.|
|Marriage*||Neoma MORGAN married Edward G. NORRIS on 16 September 1868 in Lee County, Mississippi.1,4|
|Census 1880||Neoma MORGAN appeared on the 1880 census of Edward G. NORRIS on 11 June 1880 in Lee County, Mississippi; Norris, Edward G. 46, Naomi M. 44 wife, Sidney 6 son, Paralee 5 dau, Thomas 1 son, William R. Hairston 20 stepson, Joseph T. 18 stepson.5|
|Death*||Neoma MORGAN died on 17 March 1919.1|
|Littleton Tolivar HAIRSTON b. 18 Oct 1837, d. 20 Sep 1863|
|Edward G. NORRIS b. a 1834|
- [S3027] Muskogee and Northern Oklahoma - Volume II, unknown author, (The S. J. Clarke Publishing Company, Chicago - 1922).
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S76] Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935, Ancestry.com.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||30 Jul 2023|