Samuel O. PUCKETT
HAIRSTON.org ID#3336, b. 2 July 1820, d. 1898
|Marriage*||Samuel O. PUCKETT married Elizabeth Calmes HAIRSTON, daughter of Peter HAIRSTON and Sarah SPEAK.|
|Birth*||Samuel O. PUCKETT was born on 2 July 1820 in South Carolina.1,2|
|Census 1850||He appeared on the 1850 census of Peter HAIRSTON on 1 November 1850 in Laurens County, South Carolina; Peter 51, Sarah 53 (married within the year, both can not read/write), Sarah F. 19, William P. 18, Martha C. 17, Samuel Pucket 30, Elizabeth Calmes Hairston Pucket 25, William Pucket 19, Catherine Hairston 25 (born Aug 1827 in SC - she stays single and appears in 1860, 1870 and 1900 census with different families).3 |
|Census 1860*||Samuel O. PUCKETT was Head of Household on 18 July 1860 in Blue Bayou, Sevier County, Arkansas.1 |
|Census 1870*||He was Head of Household on 28 July 1870 in Washington, Sevier County, Arkansas.4 |
|Census 1880*||He appeared on the census of 1 June 1880 in Sevier County, Arkansas.5 |
|Death*||He died in 1898.2|
|Burial*||He was buried in Wrights Chapel, Sevier County, Arkansas; |
Photo: Find A Grave by Vera Foster.2
|Elizabeth Calmes HAIRSTON b. 19 Jun 1825, d. 30 May 1906|
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||12 May 2018|