Jane Jenny ROWLAND
HAIRSTON.org ID#3331, b. about 1801
|Father*||Michael ROWLAND b. a 1755, d. bt 1821 - 1825|
|Mother*||Elizabeth HAIRSTON b. 13 May 1759|
|Marriage*||Jane Jenny ROWLAND married Ewing Littrell, son of Daniel Littrell and Abigail (surname unknown).1,2|
|Birth*||Jane Jenny ROWLAND was born about 1801 in Henry County, Virginia.1|
|She was the daughter of Michael ROWLAND and Elizabeth HAIRSTON.|
|Court Record||Michael ROWLAND; 25 November 1820 - Michael and Elizabeth Rowland give and grant to their daughter Jenny Literal a slave named Charlotte. Lee County, Virginia.3|
|Census 1850||Jane Jenny ROWLAND appeared on the 1850 census of Ewing Littrell on 4 September 1850 in Wayne County, Kentucky.1 |
|Census 1860*||Jane Jenny ROWLAND was Head of Household on 30 August 1860 in Wayne County, Kentucky.4 |
|Census 1870*||She was Head of Household on 17 June 1870 in Wayne County, Kentucky.5|
|Ewing Littrell b. a 1800, d. 8 Dec 1857|
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3339] Laningham, Anne M. W, and Hattie B. M. Bales. Early Settlers of Lee County, Virginia and Adjacent Counties. Greenboro, N.C: Media, 1990. Print, Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S3329] Rowland, Michael and Elizabeth, Deed 25 Nov 1820, Lee County, Virginia, Deed Book 3, page 434. Virginia Historical Society, Richmond, Virginia.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||23 Aug 2023|