HAIRSTON.org ID#3325, b. about 1786, d. 7 March 1878
|Father*||Michael ROWLAND b. a 1755, d. bt 1821 - 1825|
|Mother*||Elizabeth HAIRSTON1 b. 13 May 1759, d. a 27 May 1825|
|Birth*||Elizabeth ROWLAND was born about 1786 in Virginia.2,3|
|She was the daughter of Michael ROWLAND and Elizabeth HAIRSTON.1|
|Marriage*||Elizabeth ROWLAND married John LITTERAL, son of Daniel Littrell and Abigail (surname unknown), in August 1807.|
|Census 1850*||Elizabeth ROWLAND appeared on the census of 1850 in Johnson County, Kentucky.4 |
|Census 1870||She appeared on the 1870 census of Hairston "Austin" LITTERAL on 1 July 1870 in Barnetts Creek, Johnson County, Kentucky; Harriston Litterel 61, Catherine 62, Linsay 24, Elsa 21, Elizabeth 80 (born VA cannot read or write.)5|
|Death*||Elizabeth ROWLAND died on 7 March 1878 in Johnson County, Kentucky.2,3|
|Burial*||She was buried in Litteral Cemetery, Johnson County, Kentucky.2|
|John LITTERAL b. 1790, d. 4 Oct 1840|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S22] Hairston, Elizabeth Seawell, The Hairstons and the Penns and Their Relations, Roanoke, Virginia 1940 https://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=13164, Ancestry.com.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S175] Kentucky Death Records, 1852-1964 - Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives, Frankfort, Kentucky, Ancestry.com.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||6 Apr 2021|