Thomas Harden PERKINS
HAIRSTON.org ID#3096, b. 1757, d. 1838
|Father*||Nicholas PERKINS1 b. a 1718, d. a 25 Feb 1762|
|Marriage*||Thomas Harden PERKINS married Mary Magdalene O'NEAL.2|
|Birth*||Thomas Harden PERKINS was born in 1757.1|
|He was the son of Nicholas PERKINS and Bethenia HARDING.1|
|Will||In Nicholas PERKINS's will dated 25 February 1762 in Halifax County, Virginia, Thomas Harden PERKINS was named as an heir.3|
|Will||In Peter PERKINS's will dated 26 January 1813 in Williamson County, Tennessee, Thomas Harden PERKINS was named as an heir; mentions son Nicholas Perkins,"Hendley Stones Children had by my daughter Betsy", grand daughters Agnes Stone, Polly Stone, Ruth Stone (appears Betsy was deceased), brother Hardin, Peter Hairston of Stokes, NC.. Executors are "Son Nicholas Perkins and my Nephew Nicholas Scales". Witnesses were; Anne P. Scales, Thomas H. P. Scales and John Bostick.4,5|
|Death*||He died in 1838.1|
|Mary Magdalene O'NEAL|
- [S24] Hall, Wm. Kearney 1918-. Descendants of Nicholas Perkins of Virginia. 1957 Ann Arbor, Michigan.
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89069618338, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S202] Historical Southern Families. Volume III (n.pub.).
- [S3521] Copy of Nicholas Perkins' will written Feb. 25, 1762 : survey report, 1936 Dec. 17
Ragland, Walter R., Mrs.; Virginia Historical Inventory Project; Virginia Conservation Commission. Division of History.; United States. Works Progress Administration
1936 - 1217, Library of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia.
- [S272] Will of Peter Perkins - 4 Nov 1813, Williamson County, Tennessee, Will Book #1, page 310.
- [S3559] Tennessee Probate Court Files - Williamson County 1800-1899, Microfilm, Perkins Folder, Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
|Last Edited||17 Sep 2014|