HAIRSTON.org ID#3092, b. 8 January 1750, d. 3 June 1833
|Birth*||Thomas Hardeman was born on 8 January 1750 in Albemarle County, Virginia.1,2|
|Marriage*||He married Mary Harding PERKINS, daughter of Nicholas PERKINS and Bethenia HARDING, in 1770.1,2|
|Residence*||Thomas Hardeman lived in 1783 in Davidson County, North Carolina.2|
|County Change*||17 May 1783 - Davidson County, North Carolina.|
|Tax Rolls*||Appeared on tax rolls in Davidson County, North Carolina in 1788.|
|Property*||On 23 Feb 1793, Thomas Hardeman was grant 640 acres in Davidson County, North Carolina (later became part of Tennessee). North Carolina Revolutionary War Land Grants. Rool 10, book G-7, page 164.3|
|County Change||1 June 1796 - The State of Tennessee was created from North Carolina.|
|Marriage*||He married Susanna PERKINS, daughter of Nicholas PERKINS and Bethenia HARDING, about 1798 in Kentucky.2,4|
|County Change||Williamson County was formed from Davidson County in 1799.|
|Residence||Thomas Hardeman lived in 1803 in Williamson County, Tennessee.2|
|Census 1820*||He appeared on the census of 1820 in Williamson County, Tennessee, Thomas J Hardiman - Males under 10 3, 26-44 1, Females 26-44 1, Slaves 10.5|
|Census 1830*||He appeared on the census of 1830 in Williamson County, Tennessee, Thomas Heardeman - Males 5-9 1, 30-39 1, Females 5-9 1, 10-14 1, 20-29 1, Slaves 13.6|
|Death*||He died on 3 June 1833 in Williamson, Tennessee, at age 83.1,2|
|Mary Harding PERKINS b. 10 Aug 1754, d. 24 May 1798|
|Susanna PERKINS b. 1750, d. 1815|
- [S113] Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications.
- [S264] Stokes, Harry A., Hardeman Family Papers 1806-1885, December 3, 1985, Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- [S3522] North Carolina and Tennessee, Early Land Records, 1753-1931, Tennessee State Library and Archives [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2013., Ancestry.com.
- [S275] Fulcher, Richard Carlton ; 1770–1790 Census of the Cumberland Settlements. Davidson, Sumner and Tennessee Counties. Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, Maryland, 1987.
- [S1820] 1820 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1830] 1830 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||19 May 2020|