Mary Harding PERKINS
HAIRSTON.org ID#3091, b. 10 August 1754, d. 24 May 1798
|Father*||Nicholas PERKINS1 b. a 1718, d. a 25 Feb 1762|
|Birth*||Mary Harding PERKINS was born on 10 August 1754 in Halifax County, Virginia.1,2|
|She was the daughter of Nicholas PERKINS and Bethenia HARDING.1|
|Will||In Nicholas PERKINS's will dated 25 February 1762 in Halifax County, Virginia, Mary Harding PERKINS was named as an heir.3|
|Married Name||As of 1770,her married name was Hardeman.|
|Marriage*||She married Thomas Hardeman in 1770.1,4|
|Death*||Mary Harding PERKINS died on 24 May 1798 in Davidson, Tennessee, at age 43.1|
|Thomas Hardeman b. 8 Jan 1750, d. 3 Jun 1833|
- [S113] Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications.
- [S24] Hall, Wm. Kearney 1918-. Descendants of Nicholas Perkins of Virginia. 1957 Ann Arbor, Michigan.
https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89069618338, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3521] Copy of Nicholas Perkins' will written Feb. 25, 1762 : survey report, 1936 Dec. 17
Ragland, Walter R., Mrs.; Virginia Historical Inventory Project; Virginia Conservation Commission. Division of History.; United States. Works Progress Administration
1936 - 1217, Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S264] Stokes, Harry A., Hardeman Family Papers 1806-1885, December 3, 1985, Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- [S275] Fulcher, Richard Carlton ; 1770–1790 Census of the Cumberland Settlements. Davidson, Sumner and Tennessee Counties. Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, Maryland, 1987.
|Last Edited||19 May 2020|