Louis Garland BRIDGEFORTH
HAIRSTON.org ID#2477, b. 29 March 1881, d. 5 September 1939
|Birth*||Louis Garland BRIDGEFORTH was born on 29 March 1881.1|
|Marriage*||He married Elizabeth Mary HAIRSTON, daughter of George HAIRSTON and Anna Caroline POTTS, on 2 July 1918.2,1|
|Draft Registration*||Louis Garland BRIDGEFORTH was registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.1 |
|Census 1920*||He appeared on the census of 27 January 1920 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.3|
|Census 1930*||He was Head of Household in the 1930 Federal Census on 28 April 1930 in Beat 4, Lowndes County, Mississippi.4|
|Death*||He died on 5 September 1939 at age 58.5|
|Burial*||He was buried in Friendship Cemetery, Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi.5|
|Elizabeth Mary HAIRSTON b. Jan 1878, d. 28 Oct 1964|
- [S128] World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.
- [S136] Bible - Thomas Potts Family Bible - 1668-1893 , area covered is Charleston, South Carolina. Bible printed in 1740. other surnames mentioned: Akin, Burton, Gray, Hairston, Keelin, Smith, and Thornton. Library call number 24346, Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S1920] 1920 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1930] 1930 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S20] Friendship Cemetery, Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi.
|Last Edited||4 May 2021|