HAIRSTON.org ID#1966, b. 1849
|Father*||Col. John Tyler HAIRSTON1,2,3 b. 25 Nov 1811, d. 13 Jan 1857|
|Mother*||Pocohontas Rebecca CABELL1 b. 29 Jun 1819, d. 3 Feb 1858|
|Birth*||Hardyman HAIRSTON was born in 1849 in Henry County, Virginia; died an infant.1,4,3,5|
|He was the son of Col. John Tyler HAIRSTON and Pocohontas Rebecca CABELL.1,2,3|
|Census 1850||Hardyman HAIRSTON appeared on the 1850 census of Col. John Tyler HAIRSTON on 15 October 1850 in Henry County, Virginia; John T Hairston 38 a farmer, Pocahuntas 30, Virginia 13 , Louisa 11, Elizabeth 9, Sarah 5, Caleb 3 |
Hurdgman Hairston 1.4
|Census 1860||Hardyman HAIRSTON appeared on the 1860 census of Livingston CLAIBORNE on 11 September 1860 in Bridgeway, Henry Co., Virginia; Livingston Claiborne 22, Elizabeth Claiborne 19, Va Hairston 23, Cabell Hairston 14, Sally Hairston 15, Hardyman Hairston 12, Tyler Hairston 9, Powhatan Hairston 7.5|
|Burial*||Hardyman HAIRSTON was buried in Hordsville Plantation Cemetery, Bassett, Henry County, Virginia; |
Photo: by Robert E. Hairston, Jr.1
Descendant Chart Box
- [S16] Hordesville Plantation Cemetery, Henry County, Virginia.
- [S145] Pedigo, Virginia G. and Pedigo, Lewis Gravely. History of Patrick and Henry Counties, Virginia - Genealogical Publishing Co., 1933, Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S77] Brown, Alexander, The Cabells and Their Kin - A Memorial Volume, The Riverside Press, Cambridge 1895 https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89058675919, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||17 Nov 2017|