HAIRSTON.org ID#1151, b. 20 August 1838
|Birth*||Livingston CLAIBORNE was born on 20 August 1838 in Danville, Virginia.1,2|
|Marriage*||He married Elizabeth Lewis HAIRSTON, daughter of Col. John Tyler HAIRSTON and Pocahontas Rebecca CABELL, on 9 November 1859 in Bridgewater, Pittsylvania County, Virginia.3,2|
|Census 1860*||Livingston CLAIBORNE appeared on the census of 11 September 1860 in Bridgeway, Henry Co., Virginia, Livingston Claiborne 22, Elizabeth Claiborne 19, Va Hairston 23, Cabell Hairston 14, Sally Hairston 15, Hardyman Hairston 12, Tyler Hairston 9, Powhatan Hairston 7.4|
|Census 1870*||He appeared on the census of 23 August 1870 in Henry County, Virginia, Livingston 30, Elizabeth 28, Betty 4, Pocahontas 1.1|
|Census 1880*||He appeared on the census of 2 June 1880 in District 30, Page 5, Martinsville, Henry County, Virginia, Livingston listed his ocupation as a Hotel Keeper".5|
|Elizabeth Lewis HAIRSTON b. 20 Mar 1841|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S3475] Claiborne Pedigree, A Genealogical Table of the Descendants of Secretary William Claiborne of the J, Ancestry.com.
- [S77] Brown, Alexander, The Cabells and Their Kin - A Memorial Volume, The Riverside Press, Cambridge 1895 https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89058675919, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||9 Mar 2019|