HAIRSTON.org ID#1798, b. 8 May 1804, d. 23 December 1870
|Birth*||Miriam DUPREE was born on 8 May 1804 in Georgia.1,2|
|Married Name||As of 21 November 1842,her married name was HAIRSTON.|
|Marriage*||She married Judge William M. HAIRSTON, son of Peter HAIRSTON and Mattie Martha BAKER, on 21 November 1842 in Dekalb County, Georgia.1,3,4,5,2|
|Census 1850||Miriam DUPREE appeared on the 1850 census of Judge William M. HAIRSTON on 29 August 1850 in Cross Road, Dekalb County, Georgia; Wm 48 SC, Meriam 46 GA, Martha A.E. 20 GA, Amanda 15 GA, Little S 12 GA (male).4|
|Census 1870||Miriam DUPREE appeared on the 1870 census of Judge William M. HAIRSTON on 3 June 1870 in Evans District, Dekalb County, Georgia; William 68, Miriam 65.6|
|Census 1870*||Miriam DUPREE appeared on the census of 3 June 1870.1,6|
|Death*||She died on 23 December 1870 in Dekalb County, Georgia, at age 66.1,2|
|Burial*||She was buried in Isacc Towers Family Cemetery, DeKalb County, Georgia.2|
|Judge William M. HAIRSTON b. 6 Jun 1801, d. 26 Dec 1879|
- [S41] Letter from Jane Yasui to Robert Hairston, 3 June 2009.
- [S3478] Georgia, Fulton County Records from the Atlanta History Center, 1827-1955, database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QL2J-V4WJ : 16 March 2018), Miriam Hairston, 1870; citing Burial, 1870, 23 Dec 1870, Atlanta History Center, Georgia., Family Search, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- [S42] Georgia, Marriage Records From Select Counties, 1828-1978 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2013., Ancestry.com.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S283] Georgia Genealogical Sources, Series - Marriages 1840-1856, DeKalb County, Georgia, Volume GA46, MariLee Beatty Hageness, (MLH Research, Annisiton, AL - 1998).
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||12 Apr 2019|