Susannah Polk ALEXANDER
HAIRSTON.org ID#1640, b. 1759, d. January 1837
|Father*||Charles ALEXANDER1 b. a 1730, d. 1805|
|Birth*||Census records indicate she was born between 1756 and 1765, however, Shelby family records have a birth date of 4 January 1749/1750. Shelby records would make her 56 when she had her last child.1,2,3,4|
|Susannah Polk ALEXANDER was the daughter of Charles ALEXANDER and Susan POLK.1|
|Marriage*||Susannah Polk ALEXANDER married Evan SHELBY, son of Moses SHELBY and Isabella ALEXANDER, about 1776 in North Carolina.1,5|
|Death*||Susannah Polk ALEXANDER died in January 1837 in Cabarrus, North Carolina.5|
|Evan SHELBY b. a 1748, d. Apr 1813|
- [S84] Shelby, Cass K. - Paternal Ancestry of Louis Shelby - May 12,1953, Hollidaysburg. Penn'a.
- [S1790] 1790 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1800] 1800 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1810] 1810 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S171] Kaiser, Barbara Rich, Guadalupe Victoria Chapter, D.A.R., Victoria, Texas and Letter to Joy Shelby Hairston - 1970, Personal Collection - original documents.
|Last Edited||13 May 2018|