Annie Lee MOSELY
HAIRSTON.org ID#1115, b. 19 January 1877, d. 16 September 1967
|Father*||John Tyler MOSELY b. 3 Feb 1840, d. 19 Feb 1879|
|Mother*||Ann Judson EAGER b. 22 Oct 1843, d. 19 Aug 1883|
|Birth*||Annie Lee MOSELY was born on 19 January 1877 in Clinton, Mississippi.1,2,3|
|She was the daughter of John Tyler MOSELY and Ann Judson EAGER.|
|Marriage*||Annie Lee MOSELY married George Clifford HAIRSTON, son of George HAIRSTON and Anna Caroline POTTS, on 23 November 1898 in Baptist Church, Chicora, Mississippi.4,2|
|Married Name||As of 23 November 1898,her married name was HAIRSTON.|
|Census 1900||Annie Lee MOSELY appeared on the 1900 census of George Clifford HAIRSTON on 27 June 1900 in Wayne County, Mississippi.5|
|Census 1910||Annie Lee MOSELY appeared on the 1910 census of George Clifford HAIRSTON on 28 April 1910 in Wayne County, Mississippi; George C. 36, Anna Lee 33, George C. Jr. 10, Elizabeth 8, Henry G 6, Ide Eager 4, Anna May 2.1|
|Census 1940||Annie Lee MOSELY appeared on the 1940 census of George Clifford HAIRSTON in 1940 in Levy County, Florida.6 |
|Death*||Annie Lee MOSELY died on 16 September 1967 in Florida at age 90.3|
|Burial*||She was buried in Greenwood Cemetery, Marion County, Florida.3|
|Obituary*||H. G. Hairston's Mother Dies|
Mrs. G. C. Hairston, 91, of Williston, Fla., mother of H. G. Hairston of this city, died Sunday morning after an extended illness.
She leaves two daighters, Mrs. Elizabeth Bragg of Williston, Mrs. Annie Mae Hummell of Ocola, another son, G. C. Hairston Jr., of Mobile, Ala., five grandchildren and a number of greatgrandchildren.
The Yazhoo Heral (Yazoo City, Mississippi) - Thu. Sep 21, 1967 - Page 21.
|George Clifford HAIRSTON b. 31 Jan 1874, d. 11 Feb 1955|
- [S1910] 1910 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3025] Trotter, Susie Eager, History of the Eager Family from the Coming of the First Immigrant William Eager in 1630 to Date 1952, Harpeth Press 1952.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S136] Bible - Thomas Potts Family Bible - 1668-1893 , area covered is Charleston, South Carolina. Bible printed in 1740. other surnames mentioned: Akin, Burton, Gray, Hairston, Keelin, Smith, and Thornton. Library call number 24346, Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1940] 1940 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||18 May 2023|