HAIRSTON.org ID#8026, b. about 1844
|Father*||Robert Daniel HIGDON1 b. a 1815|
|Mother*||Lettie M HEARNE1 b. 1808|
|Birth*||Jefferson M. HIGDON was born about 1844 in Alabama.1|
|He was the son of Robert Daniel HIGDON and Lettie M HEARNE.1|
|Census 1850||Jefferson M. HIGDON appeared on the 1850 census of Robert Daniel HIGDON on 9 November 1850 in Talladega, Talladega County, Alabama; Robt D Higdon 36, Letty M. 36, Thomas 13, Caroline 11, Joseph 9, Jefferson 6, Doctor R. 8/12.1|
|Marriage*||Jefferson M. HIGDON married Mary J. SMITH on 27 September 1866 in Talladega County, Alabama.3|
|Census 1870*||Jefferson M. HIGDON was Head of Household on 14 June 1870 in Jackson Parish, Louisiana, J. M. Higdon 26, M. J. 24 female, T. 3.4|
|Mary J. SMITH b. a 1847|
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3145] U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015.
- [S3307] Alabama County Marriages 1805-1967, Family Search, Salt lake City, Utah, Ancestry.com.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||10 Nov 2022|