HAIRSTON.org ID#8023, b. 22 December 1836, d. 14 January 1919
|Father*||Robert Daniel HIGDON1 b. a 1815|
|Mother*||Lettie M HEARNE1 b. 1808|
|Birth*||Thomas HIGDON was born on 22 December 1836 in Georgia.1,2,3|
|He was the son of Robert Daniel HIGDON and Lettie M HEARNE.1|
|Census 1850||Thomas HIGDON appeared on the 1850 census of Robert Daniel HIGDON on 9 November 1850 in Talladega, Talladega County, Alabama; Robt D Higdon 36, Letty M. 36, Thomas 13, Caroline 11, Joseph 9, Jefferson 6, Doctor R. 8/12.1|
|Census 1870*||Thomas HIGDON was Head of Household on 14 June 1870 in Jackson Parish, Louisiana, T. H. Higdon 33, E. 26, R. L. 5 male, W. S. 1 male. Listed next to R. D. Higdon family and J. M. Higdon family.4|
|Census 1880*||He appeared on the census of 19 June 1880 in 3rd Ward, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana, Thomas H. Higdon 42, Elizabeth 37 wife, Robert L. 15, Thomas W. 11, Sarah A. 5.5|
|Death*||He died on 14 January 1919 in Jackson Parish, Louisiana, at age 82.2 |
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3111] Louisiana, Statewide Death Index, 1900-1949, Provo Utah, Ancestry.com.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||17 Oct 2022|