HAIRSTON.org ID#7286, b. 21 October 1807, d. 14 January 1897
|Father*||Robert COOK1 b. 7 Oct 1782, d. 18 Apr 1862|
|Mother*||Sarah Baxter GOING1 b. 3 Apr 1786, d. 8 Oct 1868|
|Birth*||Elizabeth Lovelace COOK was born on 21 October 1807 in South Carolina.1,3|
|She was the daughter of Robert COOK and Sarah Baxter GOING.1|
|Marriage*||Elizabeth Lovelace COOK married Drennon LOVE, son of James LOVE and Janet (surname unknown), on 1 February 1827 in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.1,2|
|Census 1850||Elizabeth Lovelace COOK appeared on the 1850 census of Drennon LOVE on 21 September 1850 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.4 |
|Census 1860||Elizabeth Lovelace COOK appeared on the 1860 census of Drennon LOVE on 20 July 1860 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.3 |
|Will||Elizabeth Lovelace COOK was mentioned in the will of Robert COOK on 9 September 1861 in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama; and mentions his wife Sarah, sons Dennis, Joseph S., Chelsea M., Thomas C. and daughters Melisa Roberswton and Elizabeth Love.5|
|Census 1870||Elizabeth Lovelace COOK appeared on the 1870 census of Drennon LOVE on 16 June 1870 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.6 |
|Death*||Elizabeth Lovelace COOK died on 14 January 1897 at age 89.1|
|Burial*||She was buried in Bethel Church Cemetery, Lowndes County, Mississippi.1|
|Drennon LOVE b. 24 Jan 1800, d. 10 Apr 1873|
- [S3231] Bethel Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Lowndes Co., Mississippi.
- [S34] Alabama Marriage Collection 1800-1969.,.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S3465] Alabama, Wills and Probate Records 1753-1999, Ancestry.com.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||12 Feb 2019|