HAIRSTON.org ID#7285, b. 24 January 1800, d. 10 April 1873
|Mother*||Janet (surname unknown)|
|Birth*||Drennon LOVE was born on 24 January 1800 in South Carolina.1,2|
|He was the son of James LOVE and Janet (surname unknown).|
|Marriage*||Drennon LOVE married Elizabeth Lovelace COOK, daughter of Robert COOK and Sarah Baxter GOING, on 1 February 1827 in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.1,3|
|Census 1830*||Drennon LOVE appeared on the census of 1830 in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama, Drennon Love, Males: 1 under 5, 30-39 1, Females: 1 under 5, 20-29 1, Slaves: 6.4|
|Census 1850*||He appeared on the census of 21 September 1850 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.5 |
|Religion*||Ruling Elder Drennon Love attended the General Assembly of 1853 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as a Commissioner from the the Presbytery of Tombeckbee. The meeting started on 19 May 1853.6|
|Census 1860*||He was Head of Household on 20 July 1860 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.2 |
|Census 1870*||He was Head of Household on 16 June 1870 in Lowndes County, Mississippi.7 |
|Death*||He died on 10 April 1873 at age 73.1|
|Burial*||He was buried in Bethel Church Cemetery, Lowndes County, Mississippi.1|
|Elizabeth Lovelace COOK b. 21 Oct 1807, d. 14 Jan 1897|
- [S3231] Bethel Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Lowndes Co., Mississippi.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S34] Alabama Marriage Collection 1800-1969.,.
- [S1830] 1830 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S3] Baird, Rev. E. T.; Historical Sketch of the Bethel Presbyterian Church, Lowndes County, Miss Prepared for the Semi-Centennial Celebration, June 21, 1884 - Columbus, Mississippi - 1885.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||12 Feb 2019|