Mary Elizabeth BLANKENSHIP
HAIRSTON.org ID#609, b. 20 February 1880, d. 16 March 1923
|Father*||John BLANKENSHIP1 b. a 1862|
|Mother*||Sena (surname unknown)2 b. a 1855|
|Birth*||Mary Elizabeth BLANKENSHIP was born on 20 February 1880 in Louisiana.3,4|
|She was the daughter of John BLANKENSHIP and Sena (surname unknown).1,2|
|Census 1880||Mary Elizabeth BLANKENSHIP appeared on the 1880 census of John BLANKENSHIP on 1 June 1880 in Ward 5, Union Parish, Louisiana.2 |
|Marriage*||Mary Elizabeth BLANKENSHIP married Augustus G. SMITH, son of James Kesiah SMITH and Charlotte Ruth GRISHAM, on 6 February 1896 in Quachita Parrish, Louisiana.3,5|
|Census 1900||Mary Elizabeth BLANKENSHIP appeared on the 1900 census of Augustus G. SMITH on 23 June 1900 in District 92, West Monroe, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana; G A Smith 28, Mary E Smith 20, Stacy B Smith 2, Ora M Smith 12.3|
|Census 1910||Mary Elizabeth BLANKENSHIP appeared on the 1910 census of Augustus G. SMITH on 16 April 1910 in Ward 6, District 56, Houston, Harris County, Texas; Augustus Smith 39 hardware proprietor, Mary Smith 30, Stacie Smith 12, Ora Smith 10, Verbenia Smith 5.6|
|Death*||Mary Elizabeth BLANKENSHIP died on 16 March 1923 in Baptist Hospital, Ft. Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at age 43.1,4|
|Burial*||She was buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.7 |
|Augustus G. SMITH b. 20 Aug 1871|
- [S51] Death Certificate.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1900] 1900 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S3234] Texas Death Certificates 1903-1982, Ancestry.com.
- [S3110] Louisiana Marriages Records, 1851-1900, Provo Utah, Ancestry.com.
- [S1910] 1910 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S256] Elmwood Cemetery, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.
|Last Edited||21 Dec 2018|