HAIRSTON.org ID#5616, b. 27 February 1772, d. 6 November 1851
|Marriage*||Benjamin HART married Margaret Kincheloe FOOTE, daughter of George FOOTE and Margaret "Peggy" KINCHELOE.1,2|
|Birth*||Benjamin HART was born on 27 February 1772 in South Carolina.1|
|Will||He was mentioned in the will of George FOOTE on 9 September 1808 in Chester County, South Carolina; naming the following children; sons Newton, George, heirs of John (deceased), Gilson, William, James; son-in-laws Epheam Lyles and Bejamin Hart and his sons "their mother my wife Nancy Foote" Henry, Richard & Berriman.|
A transcription of his will may be found at the South Carolina Department of Archives and History -
|Census 1830*||Benjamin HART appeared on the census of 1830 in Conecuh Co., Alabama, Males; 20-29 3, 30-39 1, 50-59 1, Females; under 5 1, 5-9 1, 20-29 1, 50-59 1, slaves 24.3|
|Census 1840*||He appeared on the census of 1840 in Conecuh Co., Alabama, Males; 20-29 2, 60-69 1, slaves 8.4|
|Census 1850*||He appeared on the census of 20 September 1850 in Conecuh Co., Alabama; 80 years old, living with George H. Dubose.5|
|Death*||He died on 6 November 1851 in Alabama at age 79.1|
|Burial*||He was buried in Benjamine Hart Cemetery, Conecuh Co., Alabama.1|
|Margaret Kincheloe FOOTE b. 16 Nov 1777, d. 7 Aug 1835|
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S3202] Will of George Foote - 9 Sep 1808, Chester Co., South Carolina, Will Book D, Page 355, South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- [S1830] 1830 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1840] 1840 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||7 Jun 2016|