HAIRSTON.org ID#5568, b. 3 July 1824, d. 20 May 1891
|Mother*||Nancy Ann THOMPSON1|
|Married Name||Her married name was FOOTE.|
|Birth*||Elizabeth HENDERSON was born on 3 July 1824 in Monroe Co., Tennessee.1,2|
|She was the daughter of George HENDERSON and Nancy Ann THOMPSON.1|
|Census 1850||Elizabeth HENDERSON appeared on the 1850 census of George HENDERSON in 1850 in Claiborne Co., Mississippi.3|
|Marriage*||Elizabeth HENDERSON married Cheeves Hayward FOOTE, son of Richard FOOTE and Hellen Gibbon STUART, on 12 July 1866.4|
|Census 1870||Elizabeth HENDERSON appeared on the 1870 census of Cheeves Hayward FOOTE on 24 August 1870 in Township 14, Hinds County, Mississippi.5 |
|Death*||Elizabeth HENDERSON died on 20 May 1891 at age 66.2|
|Burial*||She was buried in Cayuga Cemetery, Hinds, Mississippi.2|
|Cheeves Hayward FOOTE b. 14 Jun 1811, d. 16 Oct 1879|
- [S3201] John Holt Rice; The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography Vol. 30, No. 4 (Oct., 1922), pp. 319-322, jstor.org.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3305] Virginia Historical Society. The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Year Ending December 31, 1922, Vol. 30, pages 393-394, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S1870] 1870 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||2 Jun 2017|