HAIRSTON.org ID#5428, b. 17 March 1788, d. 5 May 1849
|Father*||William FOOTE1 b. a 1753, d. 1833|
|Mother*||Sarah ALEXANDER1 b. 22 Nov 1767|
|Married Name||Her married name was TAYLOR.|
|Birth*||Anne FOOTE was born on 17 March 1788.2,3|
|She was the daughter of William FOOTE and Sarah ALEXANDER.1|
|Marriage*||Anne FOOTE married Judge John Moore TAYLOR, son of Capt. John Moore TAYLOR and Ann GILBERT, on 26 March 1811.1,2,4|
|Will||Anne FOOTE was mentioned in the will of William FOOTE on 22 March 1833 in Cedar Hill, Fauquier County, Virginia.1,5|
|Death*||Anne FOOTE died on 5 May 1849 at age 61.3|
|Judge John Moore TAYLOR b. 28 Jun 1788, d. 2 Aug 1854|
- [S3189] Abstracts of Wills of Noxubee Co., MS., 1834 - 1910 and Index cases, Noxubee County Historical Society, Macon, MS, 1990, Ancestry.com.
- [S3140] Foote, Abram William, Foote Family: Comprising the Genealogy And History of Nathaniel Foote, of Wethersfield, Conn., And His Descendants; Vol. I, Rutland, Vt.: Marble City Press, The Tuttle Co., 1907. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89067465310, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3195] Bible - Taylor Family 1668-1876, Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S3200] Tillman, James David. Tillman & Hamilton Family Records: With Their Many Ancestral Lineages. Meridian, Miss.: 1959-1963. https://hdl.handle.net/2027/wu.89062498571, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- [S3620] Mississippi Probate Records, 1781-1930, images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9QX-39CV-S : 21 May 2014), Noxubee > Wills 1834-1894 vol A-B > image 33 of 456; county courthouses and public libraries, Mississippi., Family Search Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
|Last Edited||28 May 2016|