Rev. Moses RENTFRO
HAIRSTON.org ID#5251, b. 2 January 1728, d. 14 January 1824
|Birth*||Rev. Moses RENTFRO was born on 2 January 1728 in Virginia.|
|He was the son of William RENTFRO and Elizabeth CHENEY.1|
|Marriage*||Rev. Moses RENTFRO married Hannah RENTFRO, daughter of Joseph RENTFRO and Mary (surname unknown), in 1755 in Bedford County, Virginia.|
|Marriage*||Rev. Moses RENTFRO married Elizabeth TURPIN on 24 May 1773 in Bedford Co., Virginia.1,2|
|Property*||1798 Franklin Co., VA - Moses Rentfro of Garrett Co., KY sells to Jacob Nave 140 acres in Franklin Co., VA. Franklin Co. Deed Book 3, p.611.|
|Tax Rolls*||(an unknown value.)3|
|Census 1810*||Rev. Moses RENTFRO appeared on the census of 1810 in Lancaster, Garrard Co., Kentucky, Males: 10-15 1, 16-25 1, 45+ 1: Females; under 10 2, 10-15 1, 26-44 1, 45+ 1, slaves 3.4|
|Death*||He died on 14 January 1824 in Kentucky at age 96.1|
|Hannah RENTFRO b. a 1731, d. b 1772|
- [S3164] Joseph Rentfro Family - William G. Scrogins 7 Nov 1989.
- [S3107] Hinshaw, William Wade, et al., compilers. Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy. 6 vols. 1936–1950. Reprint, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1991–1994., Ancestry.com.
- [S3165] Clift, G. Glenn. Second Census of Kentucky, 1800. Baltimore, MD, USA: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2005.
- [S1810] 1810 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
- [S3166] Franklin County, Virginia Marriage Bonds, 1786-1858, Ancestry.com.
|Last Edited||27 Mar 2021|