John Dick MORROW
HAIRSTON.org ID#4203, b. 13 August 1848
|Father*||Rev. John M. MORROW1,2 b. 1809, d. 1857|
|Mother*||Jane Magdaline ERVIN1 b. 10 Mar 1822|
|Birth*||John Dick MORROW was born on 13 August 1848 in Mississippi.1,3,2|
|He was the son of Rev. John M. MORROW and Jane Magdaline ERVIN.1,2|
|Census 1850||John Dick MORROW appeared on the 1850 census of Rev. John M. MORROW on 29 October 1850 in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi.3 |
|Census 1860||John Dick MORROW appeared on the 1860 census of Jane Magdaline ERVIN on 10 August 1860 in Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi; Jane Marrow and her children Clotill 15, Samuel 7 and John 12 are living in a boarding house owned by B. S. Long.4|
|Census 1880||John Dick MORROW appeared on the 1880 census of Jane Magdaline ERVIN on 7 June 1880 in Waco, McLennan County, Texas.5 |
- [S284] Ervin Family Birth, Marriage and Death Records from 1780 to 1857 estimated to have been written in 1857 and is in very poor, but readable condition. Passed down by my great grandmother Virginia Antionette Ervin's family after she died in 1890., Personal Collection - original documents.
- [S285] Thomas, Betty Wood; The Ervin Family, Genealogy and Local History, The Columbus Dispatch.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1880] 1880 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||19 Aug 2017|