Rev. John M. MORROW
HAIRSTON.org ID#4199, b. 1809, d. 1857
|Birth*||Rev. John M. MORROW was born in 1809 in South Carolina.1,2|
|Marriage*||He married Jane Magdaline ERVIN, daughter of Col. William ERVIN and Elizabeth DICK, on 7 January 1841 in Lowndes County, Mississippi. This was her second marriage.3,4,5|
|Census 1850*||Rev. John M. MORROW appeared on the census of 29 October 1850 in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi.1 |
|Death*||He died in 1857.2|
|Burial*||He was buried in Ervin Liberty Hill Cemetery, Lowndes County, Mississippi.2|
|Jane Magdaline ERVIN b. 10 Mar 1822|
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S287] Ervin Family Cemetery at Liberty Hall, Lowndes County, Mississippi.
- [S284] Ervin Family Birth, Marriage and Death Records from 1780 to 1857 estimated to have been written in 1857 and is in very poor, but readable condition. Passed down by my great grandmother Virginia Antionette Ervin's family after she died in 1890., Personal Collection - original documents.
- [S76] Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935, Ancestry.com.
- [S285] Thomas, Betty Wood; The Ervin Family, Genealogy and Local History, The Columbus Dispatch.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
|Last Edited||19 Aug 2017|