Mary Polly BOYER
HAIRSTON.org ID#3647, b. about 1786, d. about 1872
|Birth*||Mary Polly BOYER was born about 1786 in Winchester, Frederick County, Virginia.1|
|Married Name||As of 17 August 1803,her married name was AMYX.|
|Marriage*||She married Isaac AMYX, son of Samuel AMYX and Eleanor HAIRSTON, on 17 August 1803 in Botetourt County, Virginia.2,1,3|
|Relocated*||Mary Polly BOYER relocated to Hawkins County, Tennessee, about 1806.1|
|Will||She was mentioned in the will of Isaac AMYX on 13 October 1849 in Hawkins County, Tennessee; Mentions wife Mary, son Samuel and daughters Priscilla Davis, Elizabeth Snider, Polly Amyx, Eleanor Drinnon, Nancy Lawson, Lucinda Drinnon, Susannah Jones and Sarah Davis.4,1|
|Death*||Mary Polly BOYER died about 1872 in Hawkins County, Tennessee.5,1|
|Isaac AMYX b. a 1775, d. a 1849|
- [S3750] Garner, Hallie Price, Ancestry and Descendants of Henry Price Jr. of Hawkins County, Tennessee, Dallas, Texas 2001, Library of Virginia - http://www.lva.virginia.gov
- [S3044] Virginia, Marriages, 1785-1940. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013.
- [S3127] Worrell, Anne L. Early Marriages, Wills, and Some Revolutionary War Records, Botetourt County, Virginia. Baltimore: Geneal. Pub. Co, 1975. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S3251] Tennessee Wills & Probate Records 1779-2008, Ancestry.com.
- [S46] Vic Hairston and Edward J. Bregenzer, The Hairston History, February 12, 1998. Personal Collection - copy.
|Last Edited||10 Jul 2023|